February 11, 2011

Aloha Friday!


Here we are at another Friday...yay!  Head over to An Island Life and take it easy just like they do in Hawaii on Fridays.  All you have to do is answer one simple question.

Today, I want to know (in honor of my dad's birthday):

What is your favorite flavor of birthday cake?

I would have to say that my favorite flavor of birthday cake is chocolate, specifically my mom's famous chocolate cake.  She makes it every year for my birthday and it gets better each time I eat it!

Happy Friday!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love coconut cake with coconut sprinkles.

    I can go for ice cream cake in any flavor too.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Aunt's homemade coconut cake. Scrumpious!
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!