February 24, 2011

Aloha Friday!

I'm so happy to see Friday this week!  Sit back and relax as we celebrate Hawaii and the tradition of taking it easy on Fridays.  I'm going to ask a simple question and all you have to do is answer it!  See, easy!  Head over to An Island Life to celebrate with the rest of the crew, too.

What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

I love Samoas (unfortunately, so does my husband who is right now chomping on some frozen ones) and always have!  Luckily we didn't talk about it and both bought boxes so maybe they'll last through the weekend.

Have a wonderful Friday!
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Thin Mints. Since I was a Girl Scout and sold them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAMOAS! they taste fab plus i live on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean so i can relate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for our Thin Mints and Trefoils to come in - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thin Mints and Carmel Delights (p.s. I will not call them samoa's. I was in g.s. for 11 years and so to me they are Carmel Delights!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thin Mints all the way!! Especially in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a favorite. I'm not used to GS cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They use to have a lemon cookie that I liked. Now, it's shortbread.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/fat-dogs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a mom of a girl scout I have bought them all but my all time favorite were the lemonades. Unfortunately they don't sell them on the west coast any longer so I have to say my favorite would be thin mints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't had one in a few years. Not quite sure what's popular anymore. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!