February 5, 2011

Chevy Super Bowl Commercials!

Here's a preview of some of the Chevy Super Bowl commercials.  I don't know about you, but the commercials are one of my favorite things about the Super Bowl.  Check them out!

If you like the Transformers movies, this one is for you!


Can't stand being away from Facebook?


These two were my favorites of the bunch.  Hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

Disclosure:  I am a BzzAgent and received access to these commercials on BzzAgent.com.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found you through Pitch It To Me! I am now following you and was hoping you could follow me back. I would really appreciate it!

    Thanks,
    Zabrina
    Z's Space Reviews
    http://zsblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!