March 12, 2011

Flu season is upon us!

I don't know about around your area, but the flu is running rampant in my town!  Everyone I talk to has sick kids or was recently sick or feels like they are getting sick.  Getting the flu shot this year was one of the best decisions I made because the flu season is definitely off to a strong start.  In fact, the USA Today published an article a few weeks ago which verified that the flu season is off and running in most states.  While it sounds like this is going to be a tough flu season with high numbers of cases, there doesn't appear to be any strands that we haven't already seen so people are building up immunities to them and shouldn't have as difficult a reaction as some did to H1N1 last year.  Thank goodness for this!

The good news is, even if you do get the flu, there are products out there to help you get through some of the hardest symptoms like nasal congestion and sinus pressure.  In fact, Advil Congestion Relief is a product that not only relieves nasal congestion but also uses the power of Advil to relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling and headaches.  This is music to my ears because when I get sick, my headaches become unbearable unless I relieve them with medications.  Advil is already one of the pain relief brands that I like to use when I have headaches and muscle aches so by adding in a decongestant, Advil has created a wonderful product that helps me in multiple ways because taking less pills is definitely a plus in my book!  While I haven't been sick, yet, the season is till young so I plan on keeping Advil Congestion Relief close at hand if the need should arise.

Disclosure: I was provided Advil Congestion Relief information, gratis samples and coupons by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare in exchange for my post.  All opinions are my own.  I am a member of the One 2 One Network and am blogging for the opportunity to win a gift card.
post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!