March 15, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products {REVIEW}

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

You're going to think I'm crazy but one of the ways I like to relax is by going to a drug store and wandering the aisles.  I love looking at health & wellness products just to see what's new on the market and try one or two of those new products out.  This is why I was so thrilled when Walgreens was built in my community.  Walgreens has always been one of my favorite drug stores because the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are so reasonably priced and they have a wonderful selection of items both in the stores and online.  These products fit perfectly into any family's budget because they are priced below the brand name items yet still are Walgreens pharmacist recommended and have 100% satisfaction guaranteed because most are made with the same active ingredients as those brand name items.  Walgreens also has the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which provides free preventative testing and education within their local communities.  In fact, Walgreens donates over $3 million every year!

Pharmacist

I was fortunate enough to receive a Walgreens Brand Firm Toothbrush  from the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products line to review for you.  The toothbrush came to my house at the perfect time because I was ready for a new one so I opened the package right away and brushed!  The size of the toothbrush head is just right for my small mouth because I often struggle with not being able to brush my teeth well enough or get to the back of my mouth with those large toothbrush heads.  This Walgreens Brand Firm Toothbrush was very easy to maneuver inside my mouth especially due to the neck which was flexible and bent slightly making it easier to reach the back areas.  I also love that this toothbrush has a tongue scraper on the back side of the head!  That's a feature that I look for in a toothbrush because when my tongue is clean, my whole mouth feel cleaner.  The only problem I had with this brush was that the bristles were too firm for me.  My gums were sore for a couple of days so, in the future, I will be purchasing medium or soft bristled toothbrushes.  All in all, this Walgreens Brand Firm Toothbrush was just as good as those brand name brushes at a fraction of the price, $0.99 to be exact!Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!