April 1, 2011

Aloha Friday - April Fools

Welcome to Aloha Friday where we relax and kick back just like they do on the islands!  No heavy lifting here, just one simple question for you to answer in the comments section.  If you want more, check out An Island Life and visit the other blogs who are participating.

My question for today is:

Do you celebrate April Fool's Day?

I don't really celebrate April Fool's.  I've never been very good at thinking up pranks and my family never did anything funny when I was growing up.  Just another day to me!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I don't do anything special on April fools day.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to - but not lately. It's just the day before hubby's birthday, so it's usually busy getting nice things ready for his special day. ;)

    Aloha: April Fools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. I'm not a practical joke kind of person. Don't like playing them and don't like being a victim. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!