April 25, 2011

Eight years ago...

I began my life as a married woman.  It seems like yesterday that I was waiting to get my hair and makeup done so that I could put on a beautiful dress and promise to honor and cherish the love of my life.  
I remember being so excited to embark upon a lifetime of wonderful memories with my new husband and feeling like there could never be a day as perfect as this one.
Eight years later we are still encountering new and exciting adventures every day.  I truly love my life and couldn't have asked for a better husband for me.

Happy anniversary to my husband.  You still make me feel like a blushing bride!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both Jennifer. You're pictures are beautiful.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both Jennifer. You have amazing photographs. I'm now following you on twitter and blog - Social Moms. Cheers! Alexandra http://www.wow101.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!