April 16, 2011

O-Cedar ProMist {REVIEW}

Have you ever wanted to use a cleaning product that was not only convenient but also good for the environment and your family?  I know, I know, cleaning products are not very glamorous nor are they something that you hope for with all your might but they are a necessary evil in life so why not make your cleaning routine easier and healthier for your family?!  O-Cedar has jumped on the "green" train and created the O-Cedar ProMist for those of us who are part of the "green" crowd. 

The ProMist is an awesome floor cleaning system with a refillable cleaning bottle, washable microfiber pads and an ergonomic handle.  This mop is not only good for the environment and helps keep your family healthy and safe from chemicals but it also keeps you from aches and pains!  You don't have to bend over to fill a bucket with water because the solution is in the bottle attached to the mop and with the press of a button, the solution is released onto the floor.

I was actually excited to try out the O-Cedar ProMist as soon as it arrived in the mail because I was curious about the power of the microfiber cloth.  Would it clean as well as a scrubber on a sponge mop?  I found that it did a great job and I just used a little vinegar and water solution in the bottle.  This was a perfect combination with the microfiber scrubber because it only took a few swipes across my floor to bring it to a nice shine and pick up the dirt.  After I was done scrubbing the floor, I detached the scrubber easily from the handle and threw it in the wash with my towels.  Now, I can scrub my floor without needing to go buy special cleaning solution or a scrubbing cloth.  Everything is in my home with the O-Cedar ProMist!

The O-Cedar ProMist can be purchased at most major retail outlets including Target and WalMart.  You can find the complete list here.  O-Cedar is also offering a $1.00 off coupon on their website as well as a chance to win $10,000 in the Be A Cleaning Pro Sweepstakes!

Disclosure:  I received a free sample of the product to try in exchange for my honest review of the product.  All opinions are my own and not influenced by the company.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!