April 3, 2011

Ocean Spray Sparkling Fruit Drinks {REVIEW}

Juice has never been one of my favorite drinks probably because I've never been particularly fond of orange or apple juice and the rest are punished, too.  The one kind of juice that I will drink, more for medicinal purposes than anything else, is cranberry juice.  Cranberry juice helps keep me safe from infection and unwanted bacteria so when I'm feeling a little "off" I reach for the cranberry juice.  I am, however, a fan of sparkling drinks so imagine my surprise when I was offered a sample of Ocean Spray's New Sparkling Fruit Drinks!  You mean, there is a juice that is as tasty as soda and contains vitamins and a full serving of fruit?  Awesome!  I was also thrilled to learn that two of the samples I would be receiving were cranberry juices.  I don't think it could get much better than that.


When I received the four sample cans, I first grabbed for the diet cranberry.  I loved this drink!  It was wonderfully fizzy and tasted sweet and tart at the same time, just like a light cranberry juice.  One of the pros of these beverages is that these are a good source of Vitamin C which is so important when you work with the public everyday like I do.  Since I knew that I would like the cranberry, I next chose the pomegranate blueberry because I was curious to know how it tasted.  I really enjoyed it! The blueberry flavor really came on strong for me which was wonderful because blueberries are one of my favorite berries and the pomegranate cut a little of the sweetness from the blueberries.  The flavor combination was a hit with me!

The next time you are in the grocery store and are craving a sweet, fizzy drink, check out Ocean Spray's Sparkling Fruit Drinks to kick your craving while getting some vitamins and a full serving of fruit in a can!  If you are a fan of Ocean Spray products, feel free to follow them on both Facebook and Twitter.  Maybe you'll get some free coupons or even a free sample of the latest and greatest products!

Disclosure:  I received free samples from Ocean Spray in exchange for my honest opinion of their product.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!