April 3, 2011

RELAXZEN - Relaxation and Sleep Shots {REVIEW}

Do you ever wake up feeling like you didn't sleep at all during the night? Have you ever been so tired that you can't fall asleep?  If you answered "yes" to either one of those questions I have a great new product for you to try.  This product is called RELAXZEN and it's literally a "shot" of relaxation without causing drowsiness!  RELAXZEN products come in various forms and are made with amino acids, natural herbs and vitamins to increase focus, balance your mood, reduce stress and increase productivity.  RELAXZEN Day is a wonderful idea for busy professionals as well as busy moms on the go and students who need a little boost of energy to keep productive while remaining calm and focused.  This formula is a non drowsy yet will help you get through your day without having the "freak out" moments we all experience.  I love the flavor of mixed berries without any strange aftertaste.  I'm a pretty relaxed person as it is but there are a few days where I get worked up because of difficult times at work or if something in my personal life is causing me stress.  RELAXZEN helped "take the edge off" so to speak.  It gave me the ability to take a moment to calm down before reacting to stressful situations.

Are you one of those people who can't turn off their mind at night while trying to fall asleep?  Lately, I have been having this problem and have been struggling with laying in bed knowing that I have to be up in the morning but can't fall sleep!  It's so frustrating and I get more and more worried about trying to fall asleep that I can't!  This usually happens to me when something is going on in my life to cause me stress or excitement.  Right now, we are negotiating a new lease for our business that will cut our rent payment in half which means we will actually get to pay ourselves a salary so I'm beyond excited!  I finally got so frustrated with tossing and turning until after midnight that I tried RELAXZEN Night.  It had the same pleasant flavor as RELAXZEN Day but it helped me to clear my mind of all the thoughts that were keeping me up.  I found that I was able to close my eyes and fall easily into a peaceful sleep.  When I woke up the next morning, I felt refreshed and ready to face my day!

Overall, RELAXZEN products seem to be effective for me.  They helped me get through a tough week and still maintain my composure while being productive at work.  You can find RELAXZEN at any of the retail outlets listed here. RELAXZEN also has a Facebook page where they sometimes run amazing contests for free products and you can follow them on Twitter to find out all the new happenings!

Disclosure:  I received a free sample from RELAXZEN and Smile.ly to try at home and give my honest opinion of the product.  All views are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!