oily skin treatment or clarifying mask. In my experience, there are very few products that actually work the way they claim. I am happy to tell you about a product that does work and works extremely well! This product is named Repechage Hydra Refine One Minute Clarifying Mask and it was specifically formulated to cleanse, minimize oily shine and fight blemish-causing bacteria without stripping and drying the skin.
Repechage Hydra Refine One Minute Clarifying Mask is an incredible mask which contains the following ingredients:
- Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed - reduces sebum production and fights oil oxidation that contributes to blackhead formation
- Lemongrass - a known anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent with antiseptic and astringent properties
- Farnesol (Lily of the Valley) - supplies the skin with protection against acne causing bacteria
- Cucumber - widely known as a soothing, cooling and healing agent with vital fatty acids and anti-oxidents that helps protect the skin and aid in healing
- Rice Bran - gentle exfolient that sloughs off dead skin without causing micro tears to skin's surface
- Licorice and Mulberry Extracts - natural skin brighteners that improve skin clarity and color
All of these ingredients combine to create this incredible clarifying mask! As I said before, I have used many clarifying products in hopes of keeping the oil production at bay without much luck. I always end up with skin that is dry and tight but from the first time I used Repechage, I was impressed with how soft and supple my skin felt after rinsing it off. I love how the rice bran helps exfoliate my skin and make it feel so smooth. Ever since I received the product to try, I have it used about 5 times and it just keeps getting better! I have a blackhead problem (there, I admitted it!) and Repechage has actually decreased the size and amount of blackheads especially on and around my nose where they are the most prevalent. The other thing that really struck me about Repechage was the aroma of the product. I was expecting to smell chemicals and acidic smells but was pleasantly surprised when I tried the product and it smells very natural. I could really pick out the lemongrass and cucumbers. That made me feel that I was using a product that wouldn't be harmful to my skin which I'm always concerned about because not only do I have oily skin but it is also pretty sensitive to harsh chemicals.
I think I have found a clarifying mask that I could use on a daily basis to keep my skin feeling refreshed and healthy! You can find Repechage at top spas and salons around the world as well as on their website at www.repechage.com. If you are like me and suffer from unsightly blemishes and blackheads due to oily skin yet you haven't found a system to help you keep the oiliness down while maintaining soft and supple skin, check out Repechage!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.