May 16, 2011

Hot fun in the Summertime! {CONTEST}

My parents were always fans of the road trip when I was younger.  In fact, one summer we drove from Seattle all the way to the east coast to visit family!  It was quite the road trip that gave us the chance to stop and see a bunch of famous landmarks along the way.  That is definitely something I would like to do someday with my children because we have so many funny stories from that trip that we still talk about over 25 years later! 

We ended up driving through St. Louis and saw the famous Arch but it didn't look quite like this...




We ended up in New York marveling at the beauty of the Statue of Liberty.  She's not quite this red.


Twizzlers is sponsoring a fun contest called Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion where you can enter to win many different prizes including a GPS unit, digital camera and even a trip to your favorite American landmark!  I love licorice because it's a great summer treat that doesn't melt in a hot car and is low in fat!

Is there anywhere in the US you haven't been that you would like to see?  Maybe Disneyworld in Orlando or the Grand Canyon in Arizona?  Tell me about your favorite road trip or your most treasured traveling memory!  Let's get geared up for Summer!

Disclosure:  I wrote this post in order to enter a contest to win a prize pack from Twizzlers and Mom Blogger's Club.  All thoughts are my own.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to Wisconsin! I'm hoping to go see my sister at the end of the summer in her new state!

    meredithfl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!