June 27, 2011

NeoStrata Bio-Hydrating Cream PHA 15 {REVIEW}

I don't know about you, but keeping my skin soft and healthy is the most important part of my morning and evening beauty routines. I'm constantly on the search for new products that offer something different and are effective. As I get older, the need for products that help protect my skin from all of the irritants out there trying to suck out all the moisture and attack my cells is becoming more and more crucial.  I was recently introduced to NeoStrata Bio-Hydrating Cream PHA 15 which is a cream that works at reducing the visible signs of aging while providing long-lasting moisture.

Here's some info about the cream directly from the website:
This high-strength emollient cream is designed to reduce the visible signs of aging and repair the barrier function of the skin, providing long-lasting moisturization. Gluconolactone inhibits the enzyme that can break down elastin, so it helps preserve skin’s elasticity and suppleness. This cream exfoliates and restores youthful skin texture without irritating even the most sensitive skin. Ideal adjunctive therapy for topicals such as retinoids or for pre and post-procedure use. Perfect for patients who are unable to tolerate Glycolic Acid but desire the benefits of high-strength AHAs. Fragrance-Free. Non-Comedogenic/Acnegenic. Formulated with 15% Gluconolactone and Vitamin E.
The first time I tried NeoStrata's Bio-Hydrating Cream, I was immediately impressed with the texture of this product.  It was not greasy at all and it instantly absorbed into my skin.  After a few days of using this cream every morning, I noticed that my skin felt soft and supple without feeling heavy.  I would have to use this product for longer than the few weeks that I did to really give you an honest opinion about it's protective qualities but I did notice that my skin looked a little brighter and healthier.  My favorite feature, though, is the absence of scent.  Most of the products out there with these same qualities tend to have a chemical odor to them but this product doesn't have any scent at all.  My biggest problem with this product is that it is gone so quickly!  It's a small tube at 1.4 oz for $42 but if an anti-aging product that works is really important to you, NeoStrata's Bio-Hydrating Cream is well worth that price.  Also, for a limited time you can get free shipping from the NeoStrata website.  It's a little hard to find NeoStrata products in the stores so free shipping is a great deal!

Disclosure:  I received a free sample of the product from NeoStrata and was asked to give my personal, honest opinion in exchange.  I was not obligated to write a positive review or offer a giveaway in exchange for the free product.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower from the hop! Hope you can hop by Girl Tech Divas and follow back!

    http://www.girltechdivas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!