July 13, 2011

Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clips {Christmas in July Sponsor Spotlight}



Like any woman, I love cute things so when I got an email from Donna, a Lilla Rose consultant, asking if I would review one of the Lilla Rose Flexi hair clips I immediately said "yes"!  I have extremely thick, naturally curly hair which I have never been able to put up very well in a cute bun or french twist.  In fact, for my high school prom I had my hair professionally styled and it still fell down by the end of the night!  Fortunately I experienced hair styling success with the Flexi clip!

Lilla Rose was founded by a man named John Dorsey who started in his garage making beaded chopsticks for hair.  He began making and selling those chopsticks to major retailers but then hit some hard times after 9/11.  John went back to his garage and started making the Flexi clip which he then took to local farmer's markets and things took off from there.  John now allows his products to be sold by consultants so that he can get the word about about these amazing style pieces through the people who use and love them!

There are so many cute clips to choose from that I had a very difficult time deciding which one was my favorite!  I ended up choosing the silver scroll-work heart but I went back and forth between this one and a few others.
Not only do the clips come in lots of styles and colors (click here to take a look at them) but they also come in different sizes.  This was my favorite thing about the clips because, as I mentioned above, my hair is very thick so trying to keep it all up with the same size clip as someone with thin, fine hair just doesn't work.  The clips come in mini, extra small, small, medium, large and extra large.  You can find out which size is best for your hair thickness by clicking here

Here's my version of the half up style.  As you can see my hair is pretty unruly sometimes.
I've also done the french twist however I didn't get pictures of that.  These styles are very simple to complete because the Flexi Clip is easy to use even on your own.  No hair stylist need for these beautiful updo's!

You can get your own Lilla Rose Flexi Clip by visiting their website and choosing a clip for yourself!  The prices range from $10 for a mini clip to $26.95 for an extra large clip.  I think you will be impressed with the sheer number of choices you have available to you.  I'm sure, just like me, you will spend hours browsing around!  While you're there, take a look at some of the other items that are offered.  Whichever style you choose, you will not be disappointed!

Stay tuned for the Christmas in July giveaway because Donna will be giving away a flexi-clip!

Disclosure:  I was sent a free coupon for this product and asked to give my honest opinion.  I was under no obligation to write a positive review nor offer a giveaway.  All opinions are my own.
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!