July 24, 2011

Peter Rabbit Organics Puree Pouches {Christmas in July Sponsor Spotlight}

Are you like me and have a hard time getting your fruit and vegetable servings in throughout the day?  Do you have young children who don't want to eat their vegetables?  Maybe you're out and about and you forgot to pack your child's pureed food?  Peter Rabbit Organics has come up with a wonderful solution to all of these problems; fruit and veggie purees in portable, easy to eat pouches!

Here's a bit more about Peter Rabbit Organics in their own words:

Peter Rabbit Organics is a small, privately-owned company. We produce all our products in Oregon, USA. We are passionate about what we do and have a lot of fun working together!

We started Peter Rabbit Organics for the simple reason that we found it hard to find healthy snacks with no added salt or sugar.  We wanted to ensure what we (and our children) eat contained no artificial ingredient and always tastes delicious.

So, not only are the pouches 100% natural and organic, but they contain no added sugar or salt so you can feel confident that you are feeding your family and yourself fruit and vegetables as natural as if you picked it off the tree or out of the ground and ate it.  I love that!  I also love that this company is located in Oregon because so am I!  

Peter Rabbit Organics puree pouches come in seven different flavors:
  • Apple & Grape
  • Mango, Banana & Orange
  • Strawberry & Banana
  • Peach & Apple
  • Carrot, Squash & Apple
  • Peach, Spinach & Apple
  • Sweet Potato, Corn & Apple
I received a box with all seven flavor pouches and was excited to try them!  The first one I tried was the Strawberry and Banana pouch.  It was sweet and delicious!  My husband even ate one right before he went out for a long run and said it was the perfect way to start a run.  So, you can see that Peter Rabbit Organics pouches can be enjoyed by everyone in the family.

You can purchase Peter Rabbit Organics in stores nationwide like Whole Foods, Starbucks, Albertson's and REI as well as online at Amazon.com, BabiesRUs.com and Diapers.com.  You can also find Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook and Twitter.  The next time you're out and about and see Peter Rabbit Organics puree pouches, try one.  I think you and your family will enjoy them!

Disclosure:  I was sent product samples in exchange for my opinion of the product.  I was not obligated to write a positive review nor was I obligated to offer a giveaway.  All opinions are my own.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!