July 23, 2011

Snazzy Crochet Designs {Christmas in July Event Sponsor Spotlight}

While I'm not a mom, yet, I'm getting closer to being one which means that I'm starting to do some shopping around to find out what products I want to use when I do have children.  I was thrilled when Monica contacted me from Snazzy Crochet Designs because her baby clothes are so cute and inexpensive!  Where can you find a homemade hat for $15 or less?  And as cute as these to boot!
Not only does she do hats, but Monica also makes bibs, diaper covers and headbands.  I think one of these hats would make a great baby shower gift, don't you?  I know I would be thrilled to receive one as a gift.

Check out her Facebook page and let her know how cute her items are.  Monica's been very generous and has donated one of her designs to the Christmas in July Event!  The winner gets to choose whichever one she/he wants so pick out your favorite one today!

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation in exchange for this post.  One free item will be sent to the winner of the giveaway.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!