July 24, 2011

Stella & Dot {Christmas in July Event Sponosr Spotlight}

Pretty jewelry is so much fun, don't you think?  When I get cute pieces as a gift, I am so happy because I'm just not the kind of person who buys jewelry for myself.  It's a character flaw, I know, but it's never been high on my "need to have" list.  Stella & Dot has some of the most beautiful and elegant jewelery around.  Look at these earrings.  I would wear the heck out of these!
How about this ring?  It just says chic to me.
Stella & Dot also sells travel cases so that you can take your jewelry with you in an organized manner.  I'm the worst about that.  I just throw it into my makeup bag and it gets all twisted up in the bottom of the bag.  One of these would be awesome to have!
Tiffany, an independent consultant for Stella & Dot, has generously donated a $50 credit towards anything on the Stella & Dot website!  Thanks Tiffany!

Disclosure:  I received a product sample for a previous review and giveaway and was offered a store credit for another giveaway.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!