August 21, 2011

Kanshi Instantly Refreshing Foot Spray {REVIEW}

My job as a bank teller keeps me on my feet all day long, all week long.  After a day at work, my feet are usually pretty tired and sweaty (sometimes I even experience foot odor...shh!) and it's been very difficult for me to find shoes that keep my feet from aching.  Can you see why I was so pleased to find a bottle of Kanshi Instantly Refreshing Foot Spray in my mailbox for review?  If a product can provide cooling relief after a long day at work, I'm in!
So, what's in this stuff that makes it so great?  That's the best thing!  The ingredients are all natural and paraben-free.  There is Lemon Myrtle which acts as a natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal and odor cutting agent (this is my favorite ingredient!).  Next is the Triple Mint formula of peppermint, spearmint and cornmint which combine to provide the ultimate soothing and cooling experience!  The last one (but not the least) is Horse Chestnut to help improve circulation.  All of these come together to give you a unique experience that awakens and refreshes your tired feet.

Now, you ask, does this really work?  I mean, for $10 can you really claim that a spray can make your feel feel better after a long day?  Well, I'll be honest with you, it certainly helped cool down my feet as well as help keep the odors at bay.  I did notice that after putting my feet up and spraying them with Kanshi Instantly Refreshing Foot Spray, they felt better.  Especially being that it's summer, the cooling relief of the Triple Mint is a welcome feeling.  I also sprayed my husband's feet and he was happy with the cooling relief, as well.  If you like to pamper yourself and loved ones, Kanshi products are a great, natural way to soothe and refresh!  Find Kanshi on Facebook and Twitter to learn about new products being released and events coming to your area!

Disclosure:  I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinion.  I was not given any other compensation nor was I required to write a positive review.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This foot spray does not only keeps your feet from getting stinky, but you can spray it in your shoes to fight the funk. It’s easy to use, and works well. It’s kept my feet dry and fresh on some of the hottest days this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty interesting product, I mean if it can help with odors and make your feet feel refreshed, I think our whole family would like it. How the heck do kids cute little fit get so stinky lol? Thanks for the review, I'm going to look closer at this product.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!