September 21, 2011

Carmex Click Sticks! {REVIEW}

Carmex products have been a staple in my life since I was young and needed a product that would really work to keep my constantly chapped lips soft and supple.  Carmex definitely was that product for me.  So, when I was contacted by Carmex to try out some of their newest products and write about them, I immediately said yes.
I received the above pictured package at home (minus one lip balm that my husband stashed somewhere).  In the package came Lime Twist Click Stick, Vanilla Click Stick, a picnic blanket and a Moisture Plus Satin Gloss.  I don't know about you, but lip balm is one of those items that can always be found in my purse.  I usually have two or three for backup, too.  These Carmex click sticks both kept the good name of Carmex intact.  I prefer the Vanilla just because it's such a pleasant scent but the Lime Twist is actually pretty refreshing as well!  It's a nice scent for the warm days of Summer.  Not only do these lip balms smell good but they also have SPF 15 sunscreen in them.  That is must have in my book because I am very conscious about keeping my skin protected from the harmful rays of the sun.

I'm also very impressed with the Moisture Plus Satin Gloss.  Like the click sticks, it includes SPF 15 sunscreen to protect your lips and vitamin E and aloe to keep your lips moisturized and nourished.  It's a great product to apply before you put your lipstick on to make sure the color stays on your lips for a little while longer.  The Moisture Plus gloss comes in tinted options, too.  You can apply a hint of pink, peach, berry or plum to jazz up your look!

Carmex products are sold just about everywhere so look for them the next time you are shopping in the cosmetics aisle at your local retailer. They really are the best products out there!

Disclaimer:  As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, I received this package for free in exchange for my honest opinion of the products.  I was under no obligation to write a positive review.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love Carmex! My hubby from Minnesota uses it all of the time and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow need to order Carmex soon!
    Have come to you via Social moms and you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!