November 2, 2012

Holiday Traditions - Ornaments With Love {REVIEW}


Around my house, we have a few holiday traditions that continue to make me feel secure and loved even as an adult.  I hope to pass these traditions on to my kids just because they made the holidays so much fun and gave us something more to look forward to than just receiving presents.  I think my favorite holiday tradition was receiving a new Christmas ornament to put on the tree.  My mom made (and still makes) such an effort to pick out an ornament for all three of us kids that symbolized something we were interested in or participated in that year such as a sport or new hobby. 
For the past few years I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with Ornaments With Love to bring you some of the cutest personalized holiday ornaments.  This year is no different but it is much more exciting for me because we have added a new member to our family and it is his first Christmas so I got to peruse the cute baby options! However there are so many options at Ornaments With Love for all your loved ones. There are personalized ornaments for military, sports, hobbies, travel, grandparents, houses, friends and the list goes on.  I could (and have) spent hours looking at all the different ornaments on this website!

Not only are there tons of options of ornaments but the folks at Ornaments With Love are so quick! Every time I have ordered an ornament, I have received it within one week.  That is incredible to me that they can get these adorable ornaments completed, personalized and shipped all within one week! The ornaments are also extremely affordable considering you get exactly what you want and it is personalized. The ornaments in some of the retail shops I have seen are more expensive and not nearly as cute. Ornaments With Love also sends you a little gift bag so you can wrap it up for the special person who is receiving this great gift.

I know you are curious which personalized baby Christmas ornament I chose...
Isn't it cute? I love it and, although you can't see it in the pictures, the babies hat sparkles!  It's going to look so great on the Christmas tree this year and for years to come.

I plan to head back to Ornaments With Love and get a few more personalized ornaments for family members like my parents who are first time grandparents this year. My mom will love this gift and it won't break the bank!  Be sure to take a look at Ornaments With Love and maybe start a new tradition with your family this holiday season.

Disclosure:  I was sent a free product in exchange for my honest review of this company.  All opinions and views are my own.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Very cute ornament. I know this will be a special Christmas for you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in
    our community. Your website offered us with valuable info
    to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - http://sisec2010.wiki.irisa.fr/tiki-index.php?page=UserPageemorykad
    Feel free to visit my homepage ... krankenversicherung tiere vergleich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.


    my webpage; Usuari:LowellFuq - Wiki del transport català

    ReplyDelete
  4. For most recent news you have to pay a quick visit world-wide-web and on the web I found this web site as a finest
    web site for latest updates.

    my website - achat vues youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can i get Firefox not to block the installation of farmville toolbar, Allow did not work?



    Also visit my weblog ... vaginal mesh lawsuits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!