March 29, 2013

I'm back!

It's been a long time since I posted anything and I've certainly missed it!  Being a stay at home mom is not easy at all and having an 8 month old who doesn't sleep longer than 30 minutes makes it even harder.  I can barely get my laundry done so this blog has been put on the shelf.  It's tough to be too mad at a face like this, though!

We are seeing a little progress on the sleep front and I have a couple of reviews and a giveaway to post so, hopefully, this will bring me back to the blog world.  Wish me luck and thanks for sticking with me through my hibernation!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make seriously posts I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post amazing. Magnificent process!

    Here is my blog post :: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving
    us something informative to read?

    My page Abercrombie & Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of
    the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my web blog :: http://www.tedxyse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!