June 22, 2014

It's been a long, long time...

What happened to me, you ask? Well, motherhood happened.  I know I posted about my son and his traumatic entry into this world. His first year of life was a blur of sleepless nights and developmental firsts. I can hardly believe it, but Bennett will be turning 2 years old in a few weeks!

I also gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on December 31st. Her name is Jordyn and she has completed our family in all ways. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen! Jordyn is also, how do I out this delicately, a healthy baby. At 6 months old, she weighs about what Bennett weighed at 1 year!

I'm truly hoping to get back into blogging but will be taking it fairly slow as I continue to figure out how to juggle 2 kids under 2.

Thanks for your patience!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!